Motivation to take the courseOverall, this course is designed to explain the context in which an outsourcing company and any B2B company (to some extent) operate. As we dissect each item within the value chain, you will be able to identify inconsistencies that cause friction and limit the system itself. Afterward, we’ll use service management, implement a knowledge manifestation system, and apply a gateway approach to reengineer the company’s value chain, remove bottlenecks, and unlock scalability potential. By the end of the course, you will have a solid foundation for applying Service Management in your role. The following are the steps you will follow to build your knowledge:
- Discover what constitutes a service, its limits, and reasons to add/remove one.
- Create your service portfolio and identify the key responsibilities of the outsourcing vendors.
- Unify delivery approaches and create frameworks/templates to support them.
- Shape communication and marketing strategy, identify target markets and create an ideal client profile (ICP). Consistency in messaging is the key.
- Educate your company’s sales force applying the same consistency. Remember: we sell what we market and can deliver, and nothing else.
- Apply data points to track strategy across the company and use quantitative and qualitative data in your decision making