How to apply
This page contains information for Ukrainian applicants. There is no admission for international applicants in 2022.
The candidates who have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) may apply for the program. The bachelor’s degree might not be in computer science or other engineering fields. On the other hand, it is important for candidates to have practical experience in computer science (IT) or applied math.
State diploma of bachelor, specialist or master degree and documents.
The candidates are accepted for the program in accordance with the contest. The overall score (200 points) is calculated based on:
- Professional exam and interview (100-200 pts)
- English Admission Test (100-200 pts)
The professional part of the exam means checking the mathematical, algorithmic, and programming level of the candidates. It will be held in a form of written exam and will include: linear algebra, calculus, discrete math, probability theory, programming, and databases.
The interview part of the exam is based on the candidate results of the professional and English exams. The goal is to understand the research, analytical and practical capacities of a candidate and his/her ability to self-development on the master program. Also, it means to realize:
- candidate’s motivation for the computer and data science fields;
- professional goals and strategies to gain them;
- understanding of the issues, trends, and needs in computer and data sciences;
- communication skills, general erudition, leader abilities;
- a level of making arguments and thoughts articulation.