Ukrainian Catholic University together with partner companies offers several master program scholarships that fully or partially cover the tuition fee.
Scholarship with the teaching assistance responsibilities
Faculty of Applied Science UCU and the partner companies grant scholarships that cover from 30% to 50% of the program tuition fee.
The scholarship includes the following responsibilities to work as a teaching assistant for a master or bachelor program course each semester with an overall load of eight hours per week on average. This condition shall remain true during the whole period of study on the master program.
- the candidate teaching experience in particular fields of computer science and/or master program courses is desirable.
Please note that the program coordinator panel can review the scholarship status at any time (up to its complete cancellation) if the scholarship holder does not comply with the above rules.
A scholarship holder signs the following memorandum at the beginning of the study process: Меморандум зі стипендіатами Data Science UCU, 2018-2020 (Ukrainian).
Scholarship for women in Data Science (with TA’s responsibilities)
Faculty of Applied Science UCU grant scholarship that covers 50% of the program tuition fee. This proposition is valid for women who want to master the Data Science field. The scholarship includes the responsibilities to have the role of teaching assistant for a master or bachelor program course each semester with an overall load of eight hours per week on average. The conditions are the same as for the TA’s scholarship mentioned above.
Scholarship application and selection procedures involve three phases
- An applicant should fill in the online application form (will be provided in spring 2020) and send it no later than June 1, 2020. The following information is crucially important:
- Motivation statement with the clearly explained need for scholarship
- Computer Science & Data Science background description
- A list of two to three referees whom the scholarship committee may contact and ask for a recommendation letter
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae with educational and job history
- Based on the application information, the applicant might be invited for the online interview conducted by the faculty members in the period of June 10 to July 10, 2020.
- Based on the application and online interview, the shortlisted applicants will be invited for the on-campus interview during the admission campaign period of July 18 to July 27, 2020.
Please note that faculty officials and members are not obligated to comment on the interview process and scholarship selection results.
For more information, please contact us via [email protected].