Chair of the Department of Applied mathematics and statistics.
Courses taught at UCU:
- Linear Algebra (in English)
- Probability theory
- Mathematical statistics
E-mail: [email protected]
Professor at the Ukrainian Catholic University and University of Rzeszów (Rzeszów, Poland).
Has been a lecturer at the University of Calgary (Canada), Lviv Franko National University (Ukraine), at the University of Kentucky (Lexington, KY, U.S.A.), Kyiv Mohyla Business School (Kyiv, Ukraine), Kyiv School of Economics (Kyiv, Ukraine).
Has more than 60 scientific publications in professional editions.
- (with S. Albeverio and Ya. Mykytyuk) Inverse scattering for impedance Schrödinger operators, I. Step-like impedance lattice, Math. Anal. Appl. 458 (2018), no. 1, 71–92.
- (with Yu. Golovaty) Norm resolvent convergence of singularly scaled Schrödinger operators and δ’-potentials, Royal Soc. Edinb. 143A (2013), 791–816.
- (with Z. T. Nazarchuk and A.T. Synyavskyy) Reconstruction of the impedance Schrödinger equation from the modulus of the reection coefficients, Wave Motion 49 (2012) 719–
- (with N. Pronska) Inverse spectral problems for energy-dependent Sturm–Liouville equations, Inverse Problems 28 (2012), id. 085008 (21pp).
- (with S. Albeverio and Ya. Mykytyuk) Scattering theory for Schrödinger operators with Bessel-type potentials, J. reine angew. Math. 666 (2012), 83–
- (with Ya. V. Mykytyuk and P. Perry) Inverse scattering problems for Schrödinger operators with Miura potentials: II. Dfferent Riccati representatives, Partial Diff. Equat. 36 (2011), no. 9, 1587–1623.
- Analyticity and uniform stability in the inverse singular Sturm–Liouville spectral problem, Inverse Problems 27 (2011), no. 065011 (25pp).
- (with Yu. D. Golovaty) On norm resolvent convergence of Schrödinger operators with δ’-like potentials, Phys. A: Math. Theor. 43 (2010), no. 15, 155204 (14pp).
- (with C. Frayer, Ya. V. Mykytyuk, and P. Perry) Inverse scattering for Schrödinger operators with Miura potentials: I. Unique Riccati representatives and ZS-AKNS systems, Inverse Problems 25 (2009) no. 11, 115007 (25pp).
- (with Ya. V. Mykytyuk) On zeros of some entire functions, Transactions AMS 361 (2009), no. 4, 2207–
- (with S. Albeverio and Ya. V. Mykytyuk) On spectra of non-self-adjoint Sturm–Liouville operators, Selecta Math. (N.S.) 13 (2008), 571–
- (with S. Albeverio and Ya. V. Mykytyuk) Inverse spectral problems for Bessel operators, Diff. Equat. 241 (2007), no. 1, 130–159.
- (with S. Albeverio and Ya. V. Mykytyuk) Inverse spectral problems for Sturm–Liouville operators in impedance form, Funct. Anal. 222 (2005), 143–177.
- (with A. Batkai, P. Binding, A. Dijksma, and H. Langer) Spectral problems for operator matrices, Nachrichten 278 (2005), no. 12–13, 1408–1429
- (with Ya. V. Mykytyuk) Inverse spectral problems for Sturm–Liouville operators with singular potentials, Inverse Problems 19 (2003), 665–
Analysis, probability theory, statistics, financial mathematics and their applications; inverse problems and image recognition.