5th Lviv Data Science Summer School Online 2020
About Summer School
Lviv Data Science Summer School is an educational initiative of the Faculty of Applied Sciences, Ukrainian Catholic University. The summer school participants – undergraduates, Ph.D. students, young professionals – study state-of-the-art methods and tools of Data Science and Machine Learning. The school is oriented towards the intermediate level of participants’ skills and knowledge.
The dates of the school in 2020 were July 20th – 31st.
All lectures can be viewed on our YouTube page.
The goal of the Summer School is to give the practice-oriented knowledge in the field of Data Science.
- Keynote: Causal Inference
- Game Theory and Applications
- Machine Learning for Financial Data Structures
- Machine Teaching
- Multi-agent Reinforcement Learning
- Machine Learning in Healthcare
- Deep Learning for Audio
- Introduction to Probabilistic Programming for Scientific Discovery
- Graph Neural Networks – harvesting relations
- Fundamentals of Causal Learning
- Fairness in Machine Learning
- Introduction to Bayesian modeling
- Deep Learning for Object Detection
- Self-disclosure 101. Building trust with users of autonomous systems
- Ensemble learning, the closer look
- Climate change/energy
In case you have any questions, please contact us via
Email: [email protected]